Smart Energy Systems and 4th Generation District Heating
The 4DH Strategic Research Centre, the RE-INVEST project and Aalborg University invite researchers and experts from industry and businesses to the 3rd international Conference on Smart Energy Systems and 4th Generation District Heating. This year’s conference takes place at 12-13 September 2017 in Copenhagen.
The aim of the conference is to present and discuss scientific findings and industrial experiences related to the subject of Smart Energy Systems based on renewable energy and future 4th Generation District Heating Technologies and Systems (4GDH).
This year’s conference is held at The National Museum of Denmark.
Following topics will be debated at the conference
- 4th Generation District Heating concepts
- Smart Energy System analyses
- Smart Energy infrastructure and storage options
- Institutional and organizational change for Smart Energy Systems and radical technological change
- Low-temperature district heating grids and buildings
- Future district heating production and systems
- District heating planning and organisation
- District heating and Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- District heating components and systems
- District heating and Renewable Energy Sources
Leanheat’s CEO Jukka Aho and VP, International Sales Vesa Jaakkola are attending the event and are also giving a presentation.