Leanheat R&D team is looking for rising stars to support the development of our solution which is being adopted all around the world. Come help us build and run the system that has already shown the potential to help save the environment and improve the living comfort of millions of people.
We expect you to
- have experience in at least one programming language
- be interested in learning Clojure (and the rest of our stack)
- have the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
We appreciate if you
- have prior work experience as programmer or
- have hobby programming projects or have for example participated in open source projects
Apply by sending your application and CV or LinkedIn profile by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.