Our software R&D team is looking for an experienced front-end developer to work mainly on the user interface of the Leanheat system. Leanheat is being rolled out all over the world so there will be plenty of work in new feature development as well as scaling the existing system to work in a larger scale and to serve the ever-growing and diversifying user base.
- a chance to work on something meaningful: you’ll be directly able to contribute to the reduction of load on the environment caused by building heating
- a work community of about 50 people (and growing) consisting of professionals from various fields (building, energy, software engineering, data science, sales, ..) formed into teams that collaborate closely, who are not only driven to make great results but to make the company a great place to work
- plenty of freedom with the responsibility that comes along: choose your tools, when and where you work from
- the usual benefits: free breakfast, lunch vouchers, sports/culture/massage vouchers, great medical insurance
- brand new office designed exactly to our needs (move in date August 2019)
We hope for
- several years of work experience in software development
- capability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- strong communication skills
We also value
- other software development experience (backend systems, SQL, devops / cloud infrastructure)
- UX / design skills and experience
For more information you can send email to email@example.com or call our Chief Architech, Mauri Korkeala +358 40 531 5943.
Apply by sending your application and CV by 1 October to firstname.lastname@example.org