Our software R&D team is looking for an experienced UX/Design lead to join our growing development team. Your would be the main responsible for our user interface and its development from UX and design perspective. You would be both planning and coordinating the UI development and getting you own hands dirty in UX/design related tasks depending on your ability level and prior experience. In order to succeed in this role you should be able to work seamlessly with the development team and other internal and external stakeholders. Our team is solely responsible for used working methods and our team success is more based on commitment and initiative than fine tuned processes.
- a chance to work on something meaningful: you’ll be directly able to contribute to the reduction of load on the environment caused by building heating
- a work community of about 50 people (and growing) consisting of professionals from various fields (building, energy, software engineering, data science, sales, ..) formed into teams that collaborate closely, who are not only driven to make great results but to make the company a great place to work
- plenty of freedom with the responsibility that comes along: choose your tools, when and where you work from
- the usual benefits: free breakfast, lunch vouchers, sports/culture/massage vouchers, great medical insurance
- brand new office designed exactly to our needs (move in date August 2019)
We hope for:
- Several years of working experience in UX/Design related tasks in software product development
- Prior work experience in lead type of role
- initiative, entrepreneurial mindset
- ability to work in a quickly growing and changing organization
We also value:
- Industry knowledge
- Front-end development experience
For more information you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Product Owner, Juha Saloheimo +358 44 347 5504.
Apply by sending your application and CV by 1 October to email@example.com